Monday 5 July 2010

Just Us

Sharing with you our recent road trip.  Yes, just him, me and our then 13-week old baby . No driver, no bodyguard for a change! Loved it! :)  Oh and no TV,too! :)

We stayed one night at Virgin Beach Resort, Laiya, Batangas then drove to Tagaytay City.  We initially wanted to stay at The Boutique but sadly, it is fully booked.  We had a sumptous lunch at a nearby Filipino restaurant, Pamana where I had my favorite crispy tawilis.  Yummy! We decided to stay overnight at The Nurture Spa, where hubby had his full body massage. Unfortunately they didn't offer prenatal massage so I settled for their facial massage and foot spa. The following day, relaxed and rejuvinated, we headed back to the city.

















2 comments:

  1. how was virgin beach? ganda ng lugar no? pero i hate their service eh. had a wedding there before. ay kainis! but hope you guys had a super time syempre.

    how was nurture? i tried their foot massage before. sarap!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clarice,

    Okay naman, peaceful and quiet, just what we needed. Ok naman service nila, I guess kasi kami lang ata nun. Hehehe.

    Nurture is great! I agree, sarap foot massage nila! I think we'll go back there again, pag pwede nako pa massage. :)

    Take care,
    jeng

    ReplyDelete